Monday, June 12, 2006

Ann Coulter

I don't like Ann Coulter, which will come as no surprise to my friends who know that I'm to the left of center on the political scale. I don't want to harangue her, or suggest why she's wrong, or do any of the things I typically do when I'm actually discussing the finer points of an article. Instead, I'm just going to provide a link to something she just wrote.

Then I'm going to say "nutjob" to get it out of my system.

And then I'm going to say it's no wonder there can be no common dialogue, when this is what passes for a leading commentator on the Right. Before I get an angry comment or somesuch, I know that there are people just as absurd on the Left. I'm just too lazy to find them right now.

I don't know what she wants to accomplish, other than making a lot of money. I guess that's a good enough goal. I just don't understand this woman's appeal. She makes Maureen Dowd look sane, and that's saying something. Ok, maybe she doesn't...they're both snake women.

I'm going to let this rather uncharacteristic post die now, and promise to get back to some more substantive blogging tomorrow. I'm just completely mystified at the moment and had to put it out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home