Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Return!

I don't imagine that I was missed much, seeing as this blog gets about 2 hits a day on a busy day. Nevertheless, I plan on blogging semi-regularly again at this blog, and this post is to announce my (triumphant?) return.

Obviously, there has been a lot of political news over the last month while I've been out, but I'm not going to address any of that. Instead, I'm going to point out an improvement to the House website which debuted today. The old site was far inferior to the Senate site, but now I'm pleased to say that the House site has been updated to provide a lot of good information regarding scheduling and the like. For political junkies, it's a welcome improvement.

I look forward to blogging about the goings on of the 110th Congress, probably starting later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home